Subtitle

A Random Collection of Writings and Ramblings

29 October 2010

7 Years of Harry: The Pranksters ;)

And now for my all time favorite characters ever: Fred and James!!!!! Ok, so it'll be Fred and George Weasley, and James Potter, with a couple others mixed in. Also the James Potter ones aren't a chronology, but just a collection of shots of James Potter that have appeared. By the way, James Potter may be my all time favorite character. I'm a JamesxLily fanatic! So, here they are!

Fred and George Weasley (James and Oliver Phelps)
















Year 1: SS
The twins were always awesome in every book. "We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat!" They're awesome.


















Year 2: CoS
Then they drive their dad's flying car to pick up Harry. What were they supposed to be here, like 14? The actors are very good at finishing each other's sentence and saying things in unison. I wonder if they do it in real life?


















Year 3: PoA
The actors started getting better looking here. Also, in the books they give Harry the Maurauder's Map and help him sneak to Hogsmeade. This makes them responsible for like a billion important things that happen throughout the rest of the series. Go Weasley twins!
















Year 4: GoF
They were sooooo funny in this one! I love in the book when Dumbledore announces the Triwizard tournament and Fred yells "YOU'RE JOKING!" The actors were also really funny in this one, with all the Goblet stuff, making fun of Ron dancing, placing bets on the events; they did a good job with that.


















Year 5: OotP
This picture includes four of the Weasleys, but that's ok. Though this is quite a somber scene, when they find out their dad was hurt. (Side note: I like their matching plaid bathrobes) But the greatest scene ever is in this one. It was more epic in the book, though still quite epic in the movie. The twins' escape from school. :D I love it!
















Year 6: HBP
There they are, in their shop! I loved the idea of their shop so much I came up with a fanfiction that took place there, which involved their assistant girl, Verity. They're just so awesome too. They would be the coolest older brothers ever (if you stayed on their good side, otherwise you'd get pranked a lot).

















Year 7: DH
There wasn't a picture from the 7th one yet, so here's four of the Weasleys from the fifth one again. About the 7th one though: EPIC SADNESS. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HE'S DEAD. WHY DO MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ALL END UP DEAD!?!?



James Potter

















So while I go through these I'll try to ignore the fact that they have a tendancy to make James Potter look COMPLETELY WRONG in the movies. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he supposed to be HOT, not nerdy? And wasn't his hair supposed to be dark, like Harry's, and messy? Why do they fail at James?



















So instead of talking about the crappy image they gave James in the movies, I'll talk about how awesome he is in real life (aka the books). He's a trouble maker, but he's really loyal to his friends, and he's a good wizard, and he's really smart, and powerful with magic, and he may have started off a bit (a lot) arrogant, but he eventually grows up and becomes really awesome... until he dies. WHY DO ALL THE CHARACTERS I LOVE DIE?!?!?!























Ok, one more time: James and Sirius look SO WRONG. They were both supposed to be extremely good-looking and have all the girls love them. They look like epic nerds. And Sirius is supposed to have black hair!!! Is it that hard to color their hair?!!?























This one is slightly more acceptable. He looks slightly less nerdy and more James Potter-ish from the side. However his hair is still too light and neat.



















Here is one of my biggest pet peeves about the Harry Potter movies. This is supposed to be James in the Order of the Pheonix (aka before he died). He died when he was 21. Does he look 21 or less in this picture?!?!?! NO. He never looks 21, they always show him as an adult adult. So stupid. Also, Snape, Lupin, Sirius... all supposed to only be 20 years older than Harry... so 31-37. They look more like 50s. Not good. Stupid anachronism.














Again ignoring the fact they look older than they should, James and Lily = happiness. I'm pretty sure they are my all-time favorite pairing ever. They're just so cute and perfect for each other. They're both such awesome characters! Very, very tragic also.

So, that's all the Harry Potter characters I'll be doing for now. Maybe I'll freak out and do some more closer to when the movie comes out, but for now, this is the end of my four-part Harry Potter post series. Let me know what you think! Also, let me know if you'd like to see any onther characters!

-Krys-
-"Elvendork, it's unisex!"-

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see all of the characters. This is fun and getting me in the mood for the movies. :D James looks epically wrong all the time and so does Sirius. Snape annoys me too because he's not supposed to be that old. Annoyance. xD

    ReplyDelete